Get ready. It’s finally time to learn how to be a college freshman fearlessly.
Once we memorize these ten critical tips we will be on the fast track to fearless freshman success.
Here’s really how to be a college freshman fearlessly.
10) I will not ease into college like a wrinkly old man getting into a warm bath. I will dive head first into college both socially and academically and demand full value for my tuition dollars.
9) I will commit myself to being excellent at something in college and not just commit myself to someone in a relationship.
8) I won’t take any crap from upperclassmen. I’ll be strong and earn their respect.
7) I will make friends out of my professors and teachers out of my friends.
6) I will go to class, do the work, and excel on the tests. Knowledge equal strength, and I want to be extremely strong when I graduate.
5) I will never use the words “I” and “can’t” together.
4) I will substitute “That’s embarrassing,” in my vocabulary with, “Who really cares anyway?”
3) I will prepare for the worst. If anything less happens, I’ll be that much better off.
2) I am smart, I am unique, I am strong, and I’m going to start acting like it everyday.
1) I will live in action and be aware of the choices I make because my happiness and success in college is 100% my responsibility. That’s the key to discovering how to be a college freshman fearlessly.
* Action Step *
Pick an item from the above 10 Tips that you are struggling with the most, write it down, and stick it to your mirror, your alarm clock, and your refrigerator to server as constant reminders.
Do not worry about anyone seeing it because owning your struggles is a very mature thing to do. Plus, having other people notice them and ask you about them will force you to answer their questions.
This will help you build a solid foundation for fearless success and make you a stronger student immediately.
That’s ultimately how to be a college freshman fearlessly while further tapping into your inborn power. This will bring you closer to living as the most complete version of yourself immediately.
How To Be A College Freshman Fearlessly Starting Now
– Written by Motivational Joe X