How To Implement The Success Secret Now

Okay, this isn’t much of a secret, but hardly anyone ever does it so it’s incredibility important that I bring it up now.

I know it’s also not very sexy, however the secret to being successful at anything worthwhile is that we all must TAKE NOTES.

Yes, if we truly want to be successful at something we need to actually take out a pad, or a digital whatever, and record specific notes as we progress.

There’s no way around it, yet so few people actually do it. That’s a huge reason why so few people actually become successful at anything; because they refuse to take notes.

They simply refuse to take this critical action on how to implement the success secret.

Now unless we have bionic ears and a photographic memory (which we don’t) listening or reading by themselves will not imprint enough of the vital material in our brain as needed for sustainable success.

In fact, only three hours after a class, meeting, or seminar we will remember just about 25% of the material if we don’t take notes. The other 75% is just gone.

That’s why taking notes is so important for success.

Then, after 24 hours we will have forgotten 50% of the 25%. Now, we’re down to remembering only about 13% of the original material all because we didn’t take notes.

Finally, after about a month we will only be able to recall about 5% of the material. The rest is forgotten. We’ll have wasted all that material, along with the time and effort it took to absorb it in the first place.

That’s a big waste of energy and life. That’s why we all need to learn how to implement the success secret to as soon as possible by simply taking notes.

The up side is that hardly anyone takes notes, so when we start doing it we’ll have a massive advantage over them. That’s why we all MUST take notes ALL THE TIME.

Taking notes and reviewing them will dramatically increase our retention of the material, thus allowing us to recall it when needed to produce more successful results. And that makes all the difference when we’re aiming to become successful in life.

Because after all, there’s a person out there right now with the same goals as we have who IS taking notes and they’re going to beat us to our own success. Don’t let that happen.

Starting taking notes today. It’s not hard to do, and we don’t need to take them perfectly.

We just need to start now so we can soon look back on this and realize it wasn’t much of a secret at all.

That’s ultimately how to implement the success secret while further tapping into our inborn power.

This will bring us closer to living as the most complete version of ourselves immediately.

How To Implement The Success Secret Now
– Written by Motivational Joe X